Saturday, September 28, 2019

A Treat For You Sketch Saturday #583

Sept. 28, 2019


Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have an amazing sponsor joining us this week.


The super prize offered this week is 
a $10 GC to use towards digital images only.

Here is sketch #583:


My card is created with a few different Halloween papers from my stash.  The white and orange ovals are cut with a die.  The little witch is from MFT Happy Haunting Stamp Set.  She is colored with Copic Markers.  I added some yellow stars, clouds and a moon to complete the card.  





Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!