It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
This fabulous sketch is by Heidi!
My card is created on a white card base. I covered the front of the card in the black and white stripes from My Favorite Things. The graduate is stamped in black using SugarPea Designs Hats Off to you! I colored him with Copic Markers. I cut him out with my Scan N Cut machine. The sentiment is from the same set. I added a blue star and green button. Some white Baker's twine was added to the button.
This card was made for my Grand Son Robert.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, June 14, 2019 @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.