Sunday, June 2, 2019

Life Is Meant to Be Enjoyed! PP444

June 2, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!


The lovely Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fantastic theme challenge for all of us!  Summer Vacation---oh the possibilities!  We can't wait to see what you create!  







My card is created on a white card base.  I created a background using Distress Oxide inks using shades of oranges and yellows on water color paper.  Then, I used the Reverse Confetti  Sunburst Cover Panel.  I created a water color panel of two shades of Oxide Distress inks and splattered water droplets on it for the circle.  I cut it out using a circle die to cover the panel circle.  The sweet little sunbather is from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Fun In The Sun stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and paper pieced her bathing suit.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  The beach ball and bag are from the same set.  




Challenge Rules
: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 


HUGS
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an adorable card, Claire! I LOVE the sunburst background. Your little sunbather's paper pieced swimsuit is so cute! Thank you for rocking my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Claire - I want to be that sweetie! I love the bright, sunny colours, that fabulous starburst and dotty swimsuit! A perfect summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..so sweet! I love that cute image and that fun background...the rays draw your eyes straight to the lil bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, CUTE! I love that little bathing beauty with the sunburst background. The polka dot swimsuit is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is the sun rays background! Such an adorable card calling for some relaxing in the pool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!