Thursday, May 30, 2019

Happy Blooming Birthday Inspired By Challenge # 74

May 30, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By.  


What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the lace, the daisy, the colors, the buckets, the clothes line?  
We can't wait to see what you create!



My card is created with a lace die by Neat and Tangled.  Doily Envelope Die is absolutely beautiful and reminds me of the lace in the photo.  The flowers and sentiment are from the Stampin' Up! set Flower Patch.   It is a retired set, but it was the only set that I had that had a daisy like flower.  I used two shades of yellow to stamp the flowers.  A pearl was added to the center of each flower.  The lace folds over the card base to create an envelope.  I tied it up with a yellow ribbon to complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Make sure to visit the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We hope you will play along with us!  


HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool....how lovely it is, folding together and tied with that sweet bow! Delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is over the top fabulous, so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! I wish I could pin it! When I hit your Pin button, all I get is your "inspired by" photo; not your card photo. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!