It is not often I can combine these challenges but, this week it worked out perfectly! I hope you will play along with both challenges!
The Sensational Sandy is our hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fabulous Theme Challenge for us! Trees and Leaves!
The bright, vibrant color combo at Sunday Stamps is perfect for any type of card. So have fun and get creative!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, October 19th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used Kraft for the next layer. The Antique Frames die by Penny Black was used to cut out the watercolored panel. I stamped the Stampin Up Sheltering Tree set to stamp the trees in black ink. I used red, yellow and orange inks to stamp the leaves. I used Pool Party ink to watercolor the background with an aqua brush. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
Looking for some inspiration? Make sure you check out all the blogs of the Design Team Members. You won't be disappointed!
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!