Saturday, October 13, 2018

I Feel It In My Bones Sketch Saturday #535

October 13, 2018

Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.


The super prize offered this week is 
two digital stamps of the winner's choice.



                       Here is sketch #535:

                                             



My card is created on a purple card base.  I added a lemon-lime layer and then a rectangle of Halloween DSP.  The tags are cut out of the purple and lemon-lime papers using the SugarPea Designs Gift Tag Die.  I added a strip of black bat Halloween DSP to the tag.  I used the Halloween card set from Simon Says Stamp Fun Halloween for the sentiment and the skeleton.  Both are stamped with black ink.  I colored the skeleton with Copic Markers.  I used goggly eyes and black twine to complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!