Thursday, August 9, 2018

Scootin By To Say Hi! Craftin Desert Divas Smiles Across the Miles Creative Challenge

August 9, 2018

Today is the Craftin Desert Divas   Smiles Across the Miles Creative Challenge!  We know life is so hectic and we live in a technical world, but who doesn't love receiving a card in the mail???  

Sending handmade cards is a gift of love! When you open your mailbox and find a special card the recipient knows you are thinking of them and sending them hugs across the miles. I love to send cards for every holiday, wedding, sympathy, graduations, etc. but, my favorite ones to send are the ones that surprise someone. Hearing from the recipient brightens my day as well. It is a win-win! My heart is happy when I know I made their day.

Today, my card features the Scootin By Digital stamp.  My grandson loves to ride his new scooter, so I know my card will make him smile!  




The digital stamp was printed on Neenah Solar white paper.  I cut the image out and colored this adorable little beaver with Copic Markers. The background was created with Distress Inks.  I sponged on two colors to create an outdoor scene.  The little bugs are going to be in the new digital release coming out in a few days.  The other papers were in my stash and I just cut different patterns in rectangle shapes  to create the fun colored backdrop.  The sentiment is included with the digital stamp and is sponged in distress ink to help it blend in with the background.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  


Products Used:

Scootin By  Digital Stamp

Salty Ocean Distress Ink

Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Wink of Stella

Please check out the Craftin Desert Divas  Smiles Across the Miles Creative Challenge and see all the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  

HUGS!
Claire

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!