Sunday, August 5, 2018

Have A Great Year! Inspired By Challenge 31

August 5, 2018



I adore Back To School cards and challenges!  After teaching Elementary school for 27 years, I still LOVE the smell of new crayons and enjoy buying school supplies.  I browse up and down the aisles like I am still going to school. I get to buy supplies for my Grands now, so that makes it even more fun!

I am playing with the talented DT team at the Inspired By Challenge.






My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of Real Red cut with an SSS Stitched rectangle  die.  The top panel is a black message board using the new Letter Message Board and Letter Dies from SugarPea Designs.  Message Boards are all the rage, but let me tell you, getting all those little letters straight took patience!  LOL!  I also used the Teacher's Pet stamp set from Sugarpea Designs for the bear, pencils and rulers.  All of the images were colored with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella was added to the images.  A few primary color enamel dots and a paper clip were added for fun! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  Have a great day! 


HUGS!
Claire


1 comment:

  1. Clair this is adorable! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!