Thursday, November 2, 2017

You Are The Best--#tttc022

November 2, 2017

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you! 



We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and #tttc022

I am playing with the last column: layers, friend, heat embossing.



My card is created on a black card base.  I cut a layer in black and one in Kraft using the Penny Black Antique Frame dies.  I mounted the black one with diminsionals to create a 3D effect. I used the Altenew Cotton Comfort stamp set and matching dies for the cotton.  I absolutely love this set.  Driving to FL last week, I saw so much cotton growing in Alabama.  It was so beautiful!  It inspired me to create this card.  I colored the cotton and stem with Copic Markers.  I added Wink of Stella to the cotton for shine.  The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Black Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  A few black sequins were added to complete my card. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
 Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!