It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a gorgeous color palette and we sure hope you will play along with us!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, November 17th@ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used the MFT Polka Dot cover panel to create the background. I used Stampin' Up! cardstocks-Berry Blast and Tangerine Tango and cut the panels again to add all the polka dots. Yes, this did take a while, but oh, so worth it! I LOVE polka dots! The flowers are from Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set. I used the Altenew Red Cosmos mini set of ink pads for the flowers. I used the matching dies to cut out the flowers and leaves. I added a strip of vellum to showcase my sentiment. It was cut with Berry Blast (SU) and and black card stock four times. It is from Winnie and Walter "Smiles" dies. Wink of Stella was added to the leaves and flowers for shine. I love the vibrant colors in this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great week!