Sunday, November 5, 2017

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year--PP369

November 5, 2017  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!


The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a festive theme challenge for all of us!  Holiday Pines---oh so many ideas on this one!  Have fun and hope you will play along with us!



I bought this set a few years ago and never used it, so this was the perfect challenge to pull it out.  I stamped the frame using Rubbernecker's Free Hand Border in Memento ink. I stamped the Rubbernecker's Christmas Branch set in black and then re-stamped the pine boughs in green.  The Misti came in handy for re-stamping.  I then masked off the ornaments and stamped them in red and purple. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  Glossy Accents were added to the ornament for shine.  A few sequins were added to complete my card.   





 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love the soft, abstract look of the pine boughs and the black line stamping really makes them pop. Pretty ornaments too and that sentiment says it all! Lovely card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me happy! It IS the most wonderful time of the year...I love the holidays.Your sequins look so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That freehand border is adorable! I like the way you've glossied up the baubles too - they really do shine and I'm impressed because somehow glossy accents and I have never got on that well! Lovely card, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, thanks for reminding me about the freehand border - I really need to get mine out and use it! It works perfectly with your whimsical branches and ornaments and the glossy accents really adds a wonderful touch of shine and texture. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I was impressed, thinking you drew that border...it's fabulous with these glossy ornaments and your pretty branch! It IS the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love all the white space and the glossy accents make this stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the freehand look, shiny ornaments, and perfect sentiment! Hope you're having a great week! Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen this stamp set before - you made it SHINE! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!