It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
This week we have a fantastic sketch for all of you!
We can't wait to see what you create!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, November 3rd@ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a Very Vanilla card base. I cut a piece of Halloween DSP using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies. Don't you just love those owls? A black rectangle was adhered for the next layer and then I cut a piece of music DSP with the MFT Stitched Fishtail dies. A Very Vanilla rectangle was sponged with black ink and the sentiment was added. The ghost and the sentiment are from Waltzingmouse stamps. The company is no longer in business. I just love this set and use it every year. I used Copic Marker to outline the ghost and color the lollipop and pumpkin. Glossy Accents were added to both of them. Twine and enamel dots were added to complete my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great week!