Saturday, October 28, 2017

Have Your Elf a Holly Jolly Christmas--Sketch Saturday #487

October 28, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!  Hope you will join us this week!


Our sponsor this week is Oddball Art Co.  The prize is 3 digi stamps of your choice!  How fun is that?



I really like this sketch and will use it again!  Can't wait to see what you create!


My card is created on a square white base.  (5 X 5).  I used Bermuda Bay card stock for the background.  Then I cut four squares of red and white patterned paper for the sketch design.  I cut the frame and white circle using SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle dies.  The little elf is from SugarPea Designs Merry Makers stamp set and dies.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the lights and Wink of Stella for shine.  A few red enamel dots were added for fun. 




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire, This is adorable! Your classic Christmas palette feels so fresh with that fun dp and adorable elf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!