Friday, August 18, 2017

Trick or Treat--FMS 301

August 18, 2017

Today I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I loved the sketch this week and it gave me the perfect opportunity to make my first Halloween card using my new MFT Happy Haunting  stamp set.  I LOVE to make Halloween cards.  This set is just too cute! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I used a piece of black and white striped paper I found in my stash for the background.  I created the top panel using distress inks and splashed a few drops of water on it for fun.  I added the stars from the MFT stamp set and used Versa Mark and clear embossing powder for shine.  The sentiment is from the Your Next Stamp set Waddles Trick or Treat.  I stamped it in Versa Mark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  The little trick or treaters were colored with Copic Markers and cut out using the matching dies.  I popped each image with dimensionals.  Lots of Wink of Stella was added for shine and I used a black gel pen on their eyes.  The moon and clouds are from the same set. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love those little kids all dressed up! Amazing colouring! Love the Halloween theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeoow this is so adorable! Love all your trick or treaters! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!