It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
This week we have a beautiful color palette for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Aug.25th @ 6pm EST.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great weekend!
Love ♥ LOVE this - so fun and artsy! So much of the challenge shades "splashed" about and reflected in almost every element.
Lovely cleks of the colorsReplyDelete
you have used the color combo perfectly
and love the Image with so many brush there
adorable DT card
see you around
Wowza, this is awesome! I love the paint splatters, but the way you colored the pot is AMAZING!!!ReplyDelete
I love the splat stamp images - go perfectly with the jar of brushes. Perfect!ReplyDelete
Just beautiful Claire! Love the paint splattered background and your brushes are perfect with that sentiment. :)ReplyDelete