I am back from a wonderful trip to Aruba. It was such a beautiful island. The water was gorgeous and the time away refreshed my soul. This was the view from our room. Breathtaking!
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
The lovely Sandy is our hostess this week at The Paper Players. Her sketch is fabulous and very versatile. So many possibilities! Since I was gone all week, I combined this sketch with the lovely color palette at Sunday Stamps!
Please make sure to use at least 3 colors from the color for Sunday Stamps.
My card is created on a white card base. A rectangle strip of green wood grained card stock was used for the background. I cut the green square with a stitched die. The lily is stamped in three shades of yellow using the Altenew Layered Lily stamp set. I used 3 shades of green ink on the leaves. The leaves and flower were cut out using the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in black on a banner cut with a stitched die. Clear enamel dots were added to resemble water droplets on the flower.
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from both design teams and I hope that you will play along with our challenges this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!!
- All stamping products are welcome.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 5th @ 6pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I always love to hear from you!