Sunday, April 16, 2017

Flying By To Say-- You are Just "Plane" Amazing! --PP #340

April 16, 2017

HAPPY EASTER to all of you that celebrate!  I hope you have a very lovely day!

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  

The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week.  Her challenge is CAS: "On the Go!  Please use a vehicle on your Clean and Simple card.  Remember to limit your layers and embellishments.  We can't wait to see what you create!  Have fun! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I used a blue and white polka dot background cut with the SugarPea Design Zig Zag Stitched dies.  I stamped the sentiment and plane from the Your Next Stamp Just Plane Amazing stamp set.  I used the matching dies to cut out the plane. The plane was colored with Copic Markers.  I cut the two clouds from the Mama Elephant Stitched Sky dies.  I sponged distress ink on each cloud. Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents were used on the plane.  

Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!


Claire

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute little airplane, Claire! Great cooling job. Hope you're having a great time! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute airplane against the subtle patterned background Claire - a great CAS card. Bon voyage my friend - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....too darn cute! Love your sweet plane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun, Claire! I have to admit, I have NO airplane stamps, so this is extra-cute to me! GREAT clouds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the face on that plane is just plain adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!