It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have a photo inspiration for you!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
My card is created on a white card base. The next two layers bring in the green and pink in the inspiration photo. I stamped the background on the top white layer using the stamp set Butterfly Basics from Stampin' Up! The leaves are from the same stamp set. The lily is stamped in two shades of pink using the Layered Lily stamp set by Altenew. The matching die is used to cut it out. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. It is stamped in Mocha Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh are added for embellishment. Wink of Stella is added to the lily for more shine.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!