It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS54 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
My card was created using the Seaside Wishes Stamp Set by SugarPea Designs.
The little girl and the sandcastle were stamped on Neenah Solar White paper and colored with Copic Markers. The Stitched Flags Die was used to cut the flag. I stamped the sentiment from this set with Black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Wink of Stella was added for shine and a white gel pen was used for her white lace and freckles.
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
Claire!!! Another day at the beach, and OH is she a cutie!ReplyDelete
Love the waves paper along with your colored sweety!ReplyDelete
Such a sweet card, Claire!ReplyDelete
Just darling, Claire! You found the perfect background paper for her! :) Love her sunkissed nose!ReplyDelete
Just adorable! I love the colours you went with too!ReplyDelete