It's time for a new sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here's the sketch!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS39 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
I think this sketch is fantastic! I wanted to make a card for someone that is going through a very difficult time. This sweet little girl with her teddy bear was the perfect choice. I hope she will know this card is made with love!
I used the SugarPea Designs-Twinkle Twinkle Stamp Set for my main image. I stamped this precious little girl on Neenah Solar White paper and colored her with a variety of Copic Markers. The SugarPea Zig Zag Stitched Circles were used to cut out the image and the Melon Mambo circle. The sentiment is stamped on white card stock with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. A few sequins were added for sparkle.
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
super cute and can't wait to play along!ReplyDelete
How sweet, Claire! I did not realize that sentiment is in that stamp set; that may have just gone to the top of my 'need' list! Love the plaid and the colors you pulled from it.ReplyDelete
This is such an adorable image and you've made a beautiful card, Claire. Adding the moon and stars is such a cool look!ReplyDelete
LOVE the plaid paper with your sweet colored image:)ReplyDelete
So pretty Claire! I love the soft colours you chose - perfect!ReplyDelete