Wednesday, July 15, 2015

U Rock--Sparkle and Shine Challenge

July 15, 2015

It's time for another amazing challenge at Sparkle and Shine!  

For this challenge, please use the sketch below when creating your projects. You can use the sketch in any way you like as long as we can see the sketch in your design. 





Our amazing sponsor is Winnie & Walter and the winner will receive a $25 gift card to their shop. 


My card was created with a Smokey Slate card base.  (5 1/2 X 4 1/4) The next layer was cut using a rectangle stitched die using the Paper Studio-Ninth Street Paper Pack. I cut a circle from Smokey Slate with a stitched circle die.   A matching rectangle piece of the patterned paper was added horizontally.  Two banners were created using a banner punch.  The Label Love sentiment from Altenew was stamped with black Versa Fine Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  



A shaker portion was created using a set of dies in my stash.  I stamped a gem from the Hello Gorgeous --Ellen Hutson stamp set in black Versa Fine and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.   I added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh inside the shaker for lots of sparkle and shine!

Hope you are able to join us in this challenge. Check out all of the beautiful cards from the design team on the blog here!

Please leave me a comment if you have any questions or thoughts on my card. I love reading your comments. As always, the products used will be listed and linked below. 

Hugs,
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!