Saturday, February 14, 2015

Vintage Valentine Treat Bags!

February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of you!!!!!!



I hope you are having a nice day.  I got to eat lunch with three of my GRANDS today.  It fills my heart with joy to spend time with them! 

Miss Addison is 5, Miss Victoria is 2 and Robert Joseph is almost 7 months!























I am going to a Valentine dinner tonight with a group of friends.  I made favor/candy bags for all the guests.  I had so much fun.  I love Vintage paper and had this paper for a long time in my stash.  I decided only my friends are old enough to appreciate this paper.  





Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment if you have time!  I love to hear from you!

If you have a question, contact me at: Claire
Hugs!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Claire, these favors are the sweetest thing! Love that vintage paper. I bet your friends loved them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Sandy! I had fun making them! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!