Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thinking of You-Snowflake-SSC92

January 4, 2015

I am so THRILLED to announce that I have been asked to join the Sunday Stamps Design Team!  I am so happy to be a part of this amazing group of talented artists!  Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!  I am so excited to participate in the challenges and I hope to share some inspiration with all of you!

This week's challenge is a fabulous sketch!  This sketch has so many possibilities and we can't wait for you to play along with us at the Sunday Stamps Challenge!!



  • Please create a new project with the colors above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  • Have fun!!! 

Even though I live in Georgia and don't see a lot of snow, I thought it would be fun to make a snowy day card.  I used the new January Simon Says kit for my card.  ENJOY!


It has been raining here for a few days.  I tried several times to get pictures, but I had to go with these.  The colors do not show up as vibrant as this paper really is.  I hope you will be able to see the beauty in this paper.




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!  I always love to hear from you!  It means so much to me when you take time to comment.

Join my email list for all my updates and email me at: Claire if you have any questions!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time--
Happy Stampin!
Claire





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Sunday Stampts post - love the stripes on your card background too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! You are always so kind to comment! I really do appreciate you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!