Monday, September 2, 2013

Perfect Blend





September 3, 2013

Today I am entering the challenge by Connie and Mary.  I really like the way these three colors work together.  I absolutely love my new stamp set, Perfect Blend, and thought this whimsical look made a fun card to send to one of my coffee drinking buddies!  ENJOY!


                                                  
                                                    CCMC266

Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip Sweater Weather DSP, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Snail Adhesive, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Chevron Embossing Folder, Circle Collections

Embellishments:  Natural Buttons, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon

Time for another cup of coffee!
Until next time---
Happy Stampin!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. I just love this coffee set, too! I love the way you used the dsp on the cups! Lots of great textures on your card! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for a friend! Great idea to use TWO cups to symbolize friendship; perfect with the sentiment. Love all the textures on your card too! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Deb and Margaret for your kind comments! I love your challenge each week. I am so inspired by all the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful coffee cups! Love that little 'extra' touch on each of them with the button and the linen thread! CUTE! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Mary! I appreciate your kind remarks! I love coffee and nothing like a cute cup to drink it out of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pair of coffee cups...darling. I just had to have this set because I always need my Starbucks fix every few days! lol! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card with the matching coffee cups! Love the burlap ribbon in there...adds to the fall feel of this card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the burlap ribbon and square lattace embossing look together - almost identical! A sweet card for a special friend! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Connie, Lisa and Melissa! I enjoyed this challenge very much! I appreciate your kind comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!