Monday, September 2, 2013

Field Flowers

September 2, 2013

How did it get to be September?  I love the fabulous season of Fall that is coming before we blink.
Today is Labor Day and I must stop and remember all the amazing people that made our great country what it is today.  I thank them for all their sacrifices to ensure fair and safe work environments.  We are all truly blessed to be Americans!

Today was the perfect day to make my wonderful Mommy her birthday card.  She will be 85 on September 9th.  She has been an inspiration to so many and loved us all unconditionally.  She is the hardest worker I know, so it is fitting to create her card on Labor Day.


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (retired)

Ink:  Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, French Foliage, Memorable Moments, Express Yourself

Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Snail Adhesive, Circle Collections Framelits,
           1" Square Punch for Flag, Stampin' Dimensionals,

Embellishments:  Natural Trim, Antique Brad

Hope your holiday weekend has been perfect!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!