Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fine Feathers

September 10, 2013

It is a gorgeous day in GA.  The sky is a beautiful blue.  It made me smile when I chose the colors, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango to use in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  Theses colors also made me think of my son, Joe.  He loves football and he has cheered for the Denver Broncos since he was a little boy.  Now, that Peyton Manning is on their team, I guess I will cheer for them, too.  Although, I will always wish he was still playing for the Indianapolis Colts.   

I needed a  "Feel Better" card for a guy friend that just had surgery.  I thought this masculine twist on the card was cheery and bright.  ENJOY!


                                                            

 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (Retired), Whisper White

Ink:  Pacific Point

Stamp Sets:  Fine Feathers,  Sassy Salutations

Tools:   Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive,  Big Shot Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Candy Dots (Brights), Linen Thread

Go out there and make it a great day!
Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!