Monday, September 9, 2013

A PROUD Peacock!

September 9, 2013

Today is my Mom's 85th birthday!  I am missing her and can't wait to visit with her this weekend in Indiana!  Happy Birthday, Mommy!

I LOVE the two color choices in the Dynamic Duos challenge this week.
Pacific Point and Old Olive!  They look amazing together!                                                                                   
                                                Perfect colors for the World Treasures Stamp Set. 


Stampin' Up! Products Used:

Paper: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Very Vanilla

Stamp Sets:  World Treasures,  Pursuit of Happiness

Ink:  Pacific Point and Old Olive Stampin' Marker

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Argyle Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Ticket Duo Paper Punch, Oval Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool

Embellishments:  Pearls, Linen Thread
The pearls are hard to see, but they outline his fancy tail feathers! :)

As you can see, I LOVE embossing folders and really am pleased with the look of all three together.

A proud Peacock, indeed!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin'
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your mom! I like how you used embossing on your peacock image! Thanks for playing our challenge at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie! I love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!