Monday, September 16, 2013

Collage Curio--Hot Air Balloon RIde

September 17, 2013

I really should be ironing my huge pile of laundry, but I would much rather be in my craft room.  I know there are people that enjoy ironing, but it is one of my least favorite activities.  So, with that being said, I decided to make a card to play along with the Retro Sketches Challenge.  

                                                                                                                                                  
Products Used:

Paper:  Stampin' Up! -Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie, and My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair

Ink:  Temping Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Expresso

Stamp Sets:  Collage Curio (Retired), That's The Ticket, Loving Thoughts

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Cloud Embossing Folder,  1"   Circle Punch, Ticket Punch, 1' Square Punch,  Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

Embellishments:  Rich Razzleberry Candy Dots, Linen Thread

Wouldn't it be lovely to take a ride in a hot air balloon on a beautiful Fall day?   It is definitely a bucket list item for me.  "DREAM"

Please leave a comment on my blog and let me know your thoughts.  Also, take a minute and follow my blog by leaving your email address.  Thanks so much!

Don't forget to shop my online site for your Stampin' Up! Products!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch Claire...those little balloons are adorable and the stamped tickets embellish it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Retro Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Claire! I love your sketches! I really appreciate your kind comments! From Claire to Claire :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!