Sunday, September 29, 2024

So Grateful The Paper Players Challenge PP709

 Sept. 29, 2024  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

I am the hostess of the challenge this week!  I decided the Tic Tac Toe board should be all about FALL!  So pick your row, column or use the diagonal and show us your best creations!  Have fun!  


I used the diagonal:  Leaves, Die Cut and Enamel Dots and the center column: Patterned Paper, Die Cut and Fall.  I guess that makes me an over achiever.  LOL! 



I love leaves and this new die from Concord and 9th was calling my name.  It is called Autumn Inlay  I will say this was very time consuming to piece all the parts back to create this card.  The papers are from Creative Expressions Distress Plaid paper pack.  It is a fabulous set of papers.  So many pretty colors.  The sentiment is form Concord & 9th More to Say Die Set.  I love that is has the outline to make the sentiment pop.  I added a few copper enamel dots to complete my card. 


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire... the inlay is so worth it! Love that you used DSP to inlay the leaves... great effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!