Sunday, April 28, 2024

Many Thanks Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC334

April 28, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

The amazing Heidi created this fun sketch for all of us!  I love it and I will use it many times.  It is so versatile and perfect for every type of card! 



I found this beautiful pack of paper in my stash and decided to pick five of the sheets of paper and create this card.  It was so easy!.  I just added all the elements in the sketch!  The sentiment was stamped on a little tag die.  I added enamel dots and and a white twine bow.  I love the way it turned out! 


 Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 10th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Front & Center" sketch challenge...those florals against the polk-a-dots...so very striking!! My apologies for dropping the ball on this challenge and not creating one before I headed out of town. I did do a promotion of our challenge today even though I didn't have a card for it!! #SSC334

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too Claire - the mix of florals and geometrics works so well. A fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you'd used patterned paper Claire - I thought it had been stamped! Such a pretty combo of colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!