Sunday, December 24, 2023

Let's Celebrate Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC325

December 24, 2023

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

For the last challenge of the year, we have a very festive color challenge for all of you!  We can't wait to see what you create! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a back panel and a red panel cut with a wonky die.  The light gray window pane was cut with a die.  The little girl is from a Stampingbella set called Celebrating Squidgy.  I think it is retired now.  I heated embossed it in gold embossing powder and then I colored her with Copic Markers.  I added Wink of Stella for shine.  I fussy cut her and adhered her with pop up dots.  A few gold metal dots were added for fun! 


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan.5th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. CHEERS!!! Your fun bubbly card made me smile...she is ready for the New Year!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our Winter Warmth color palette over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC325

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Claire, I love you images here! Our colors look wonderful against all that gold - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!