Sunday, September 24, 2023

BOO! The Paper Players Challenge PP659

 Sept. 24, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch challenge for all of us!  This sketch is so versatile and you can design any type of card with it.  Have fun! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I added an orange panel for the background.  I used a piece of ghost paper that I found in my stash for the background.  I used a matching polka dot pattern from the same paper pack for the four rectangle panels.  They were cut with a die. The little ghost is from a retired stamp set.   I love this little ghost and I shaded him with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is stamped on a white rectangle and sponged with black ink.   I added Wink of Stella to the ghost and Glossy Accents to the little lollipop and pumpkin for shine.  



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Your little ghost is as cute as can be, but those little faces peeking out from the background just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, what a fabulous background you created by using the ghost paper as a backdrop for the dotted paper. This card is just as cute as can be! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Claire! I love the rows of little ghosts peaking out from behind the polka dot panels.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I love that trick or treating ghost. Such a cute card. Oh, and such fun background paper. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this little guy is too cute to spook! What a fun card! I especially love those little rows of ghosts in the background. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!