Sunday, December 25, 2022

Happy Birthday Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC299


Dec. 25, 2022

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates!
I hope your day is filled with special moments!

It's time for our last challenge of 2022! 
Can you believe another year has flown by???

We have a very pretty color challenge for all of you!
We can't wait to see what you create. 


  Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a white panel cut with a scalloped die and dry embossed with a linen embossing folder.  I added Blackberry Bliss flowers using the Art Gallery stamps and Dies from Stampin Up.  The leaves are stamped in Calypso Coral ink and the other flowers are stamped in Daffodil Delight ink.  I added a sentiment from the same set.  Gold dots were added to complete the card.  






Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Jan.6th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birthday card that showcases our new color combo from our shades of winter challenge perfectly!! What great inspirations you have offered to those who decide to play along with us!! I love the big bold flowers combined with the soft florals and folidage in the background!! #SCC299

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!