December 11, 2022
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
The amazing Heidi created this sketch!
I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler for the base. I heat embossed the image from SSS Festive Flowers in gold powder using Versa Mark Ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I also edged the sides of the panel in Versa Mark and heat embossed the edges in gold, too. I added a Christmas sentiment using a die and stacked the green Christmas -3 times for dimension. I added gold sequins to complete the card.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!