October 30, 2022
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The Amazing Jaydee is our hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fun Tic Tac Toe board for all of us! There are so many possibilities with this board!
Sunday Stamps has a fabulous Fall Color Challenge this week! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a piece of Soft Suede (SU) card stock with a Penny Black die--Antique Frame -and used the frame for the background. I used the inner piece to create the main panel. I used dimensional tape to adhere it to the card. The leaf is created using Distress Oxide Inks and a stencil from Lavinia Stencil-Leaf. I added a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps-Fall For You that I embossed with gold embossing powder. I cut it out with the matching die. I added a few enamel dots to complete my card.
Tic Tac Toe Board--Top Row--Metallic, Die Cut, Fall
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.16th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Fantastic stencil leaf!! Love it!! And so will those who stop by our blog for inspiration from the design team for our new color challenge!! Way to rock our Autumn Bounty colors!! #SS295ReplyDelete
Claire, that leaf is so pretty! The colors are so realistic! Great job with both challenges! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
I love the stencilled detail on that leaf Claire and the metallics look fabulous against all that autumn colour!ReplyDelete
These stencils that are out now are amazing!! Just gorgeous! The colors you used are so pretty and fall-ish!ReplyDelete
Your stenciled leaf looks amazing, Claire! Love the subtle color variations on it and a great sentiment to go with it.ReplyDelete
Oh, wow! Your stenciled leaf is beautiful, Claire! I love the large sentiment. It's so bold, and definitely commands attention. The die cut makes a unique backdrop. This is one lovely fall card!ReplyDelete
i LOVE this! Awesome stenciled leaf!ReplyDelete