Thursday, June 23, 2022

Life Is Meant To Be Enjoyed! Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc 167

 June 23, 2022

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board.



My card is created using the top row  Coloring, Bright Colors and Scallops. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I used a scalloped die I found in my stash and coral card stock to create the frame.  I cut the patterned paper with a rectangle die for the center.  I loved that the paper looked like waves at the beach.  The little girl is from MFT Pure Innocence.  It is a retired stamp set now.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!