May 15, 2022
Sunday Stamps has an amazing color challenge for you to use. I love these colors! Have fun and get creative!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a panel of Real Red card stock. The top layer is cut in white using the Nordic Frame Dies by The Greetery. I cut the word "HOME" five times in blue using the SugarPea Designs Home Sweet Home die. I think it is retired now. I cut the house again in Real Red and added it on top of the fifth layer. The sentiment is stamped on black and heat embossed with white powder using the Sweet Sentiments-Home stamp set by SugarPea Designs. I added red hearts cut using a SU punch to complete the card.
The Paper Players
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!