January 9, 2022
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess at The Paper Players. She has a fabulous color challenge for all of us.
Sunday Stamps has a fun sketch challenge by the amazing Annette this week. We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut the top panel from SU Just Jade card stock. I added a white oval on top of the panel for my neutral. I used the SU Art Gallery stamp set for the flowers. I used Just Jade for the stems and The Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya for the flowers. The sentiment is from the same set. I added pearls to complete my card.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Jan.21st @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
This big, bold floral arrangement is perfect for that sketch! Makes me smile on a cold winter day like today!ReplyDelete
Claire, I love that big, bold flower bouquet. Fabulous use of the challenge colors and the pearls are the perfect finishing touchReplyDelete
Beautiful, Claire! The challenge colors are perfect for these gorgeous flowers. The pearls are the perfect accents!ReplyDelete
Such a happy card, Claire! The pearls are the perfect finishing touch!ReplyDelete
What a beauty of a card, Claire! Those flowers are gorgeous!ReplyDelete