December 26, 2021
I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas!
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a fun color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a panel of Night of Navy. The next panel is a piece of patterned paper from my stash that has shades of pinks in ombre. The acetate is from Stampin Up. It is from a collection called Golden Garden Specialty Acetate. It is so pretty! The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Floral Gallery Dies. I cut the sentiment in Night of Navy and Gold glitter paper. The Happy Birthday is stamped using the Art Gallery SU set. I added gold sequins to complete my card!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Jan.7th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Oh wow, Claire, so elegant! I've never been able to work in the acetate, but your take is just stunning! Love the glimmer, too, really sets off all our colors!ReplyDelete
Beautiful colors, Claire! Love the pink/purple acetate with golden accents.ReplyDelete
This is another beauty Claire and like Heather, I have plenty of this acetate that I've not managed to use. Off to CASE this!!ReplyDelete