November 28, 2021
My card is created on a white card base. I used Ever Eden's Paper Pack by Stampin' Up! The base is Evening Evergreen (SU) and the shapes to match the sketch are from Ever Eden. The Merry Christmas Circle Frame Die is cut in red card stock. I used the Circle Shaker Pouch for the shaker. I filled it with all different sequins, beads, and stars for fun. I added a few gold stars to complete my card.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Challenge Guidelines at Sunday Stamps
Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Dec. 10th@ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team