Thursday, November 25, 2021

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc141

 November 25, 2021

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!!  I hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday!  

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board!


My card is created using the diagonal:  Stitching, Holiday, Plaid


My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a scalloped layer in red.  Then I cut a piece of plaid paper with a stitched die for the third layer.  The sentiment and the poinsettias/leaves are stamped using the WPlus 9 Be Merry stamp set.  I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic Markers.  I used the matching dies to cut out the banner and flowers/leaves. 

Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!