Sunday, November 14, 2021

HELLO Paper Players Challenge PP567

Nov.14, 2021

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a fun color challenge for all of us!  Have fun and we can't wait to see your creations!  




My card is created using the Threshold Dies from Honey Bee Stamps.  This die set is no longer available, but I will keep these in my stash because it is such a great set.  I used Black and two shades of gray for the door.  I used silver foil for the mail slot, door handle and wreath.  I used a HELLO die to cut the sentiment.  The cactus is cut using a Stamps of Life die.  




  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  4. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team:  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Claire your card is beautiful - so elegant! I wish my front door looked as beautiful as this one! The touches of silver add a wonderful touch of luxury too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Claire! That wreath looks just perfect on the door. Such a fun card and I love how you used the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Joanne, it's totally an elegant card and very classic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about a front door that is so appealing on a card! This is wonderful! Sorry I am late popping by, I have house guests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Claire! It's so classy and elegant in the challenge colors. Like Joanne, I wish my front door looked like this. I'm off to look at doors! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect way to say "welcome". This is a great die set. I especially love how you used the colors this week. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my front door looked as classy as this one!! I love the silver foil for the mail slot and handle and the succulent pot is perfect as a porch plant! Great way to use these colors! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. The wreath on the door is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card! thanks so much for the lovely comment on my card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!