Thursday, November 11, 2021

Silent Night, Holy Night Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc139

 November 12, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board!



My card is created using the middle row: Inlaid Die, Free, Silver or Gold.



My card is created on a white card base.  I sponged blue Distress ink on a white panel.  After it dried, I used a paint brush and flecked white paint mixed with water to create the speckles.  The beautiful inlaid die is from Birch Press--String Art Nativity Star.  I cut it with silver foil.  I added the main star back in the die and then added a silver embellishment that I found in my stash.  The sentiment is heat embossed in silver. 


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!