October 3, 2020
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
We can't wait to see what you create.
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white card base. A red panel and a turquoise panel were cut. I used a scalloped die on the turquoise one. Then a white panel is added on top. The flower is create using the SU Art Gallery stamp set. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Oct.15th @ 6pm EST.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!