Sept. 5, 2021
HAPPY Labor Day Weekend!!!!!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend and do something fun!
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The lovely Leanne is the hostess at The Paper Players this week. She has a fabulous Theme Challenge for all of us! "By the Numbers" is the theme and there are so many possibilities with this idea.
The Sunday Stamps Challenge is a beautiful color challenge.
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
My card is created on a white card base. I used Cajun Craze for my background. I trimmed this panel with a Wonky Stitches die. I added a strip of yellow/white chevron paper and then cut a Pear Pizazz panel with the same Wonky dies for the top panel. The cup, sentiment and coffee element were stamped in black using a retired set by My Next Stamp "Java Geek". The coffee splatters were added at the bottom and I added a black enamel dot in the center of each splatter.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Sept.17th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
The only way to make a coffee card even more fun is to add a punny sentiment! This is so cute and I love the whimsical stitched frame detail.ReplyDelete
LOL very clever and cute!! Love the fun stitching too!ReplyDelete
Claire, this is such a FUN card and a wonderful way to use NUMBERS!!! Just adorable!ReplyDelete
This is so fun - the elements are a great way to add numbers to your card and this si sure yo be popular with coffee lovers everywhere!ReplyDelete
Claire, I just love this card and it totally speaks to me as I have a large Caramel Ice Coffee from DD sitting next to me as I type. I am totally hooked! I hope you have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
This one totally made me chuckle out loud! I love a good pun and even better if it's about coffee! The images are cute and the enamel dots on the splatters is the perfect embellishment! Have a fun week!ReplyDelete
This is so cute!!! I LOVE the whole design!ReplyDelete
Claire, this card made me smile. It's perfect! I love the way you used the theme this week. I am very much a coffee lover... this is a great card design!ReplyDelete