Sunday, August 15, 2021

Miss You Paper Players Challenge PP554

 August 15, 2021


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fun CAS challenge for all of us!  "Masculine" is the theme this week.  We can't wait to see what you create.  Remember Clean and Simple is:

minimal layers
little to no embellishments
lots of clean white space  (minimal pattern)



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a two inch strip of patterned paper from the Stampin' Up! Expressions in Ink set.  I Love this paper so much!  I used a "miss you" die to cut out the sentiment and filled it in with the letters cut in Just Jade card stock.  The feathers were stamped on Crumb Cake and stamped with the same ink using the Clearly Besotted Fancy Feathers stamp set.  I think this set is retired.  After I cut them with the matching dies, I embossed them with and embossing folder in my stash for more texture.  I stamped the "thinking of you" from a set in my stash.  Twine was added to the top of the feathers.  


Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team:  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful design!! Love the sentiments vertical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire! The Expressions in Ink paper is stunning. The Just Jade die cut letters coordinate perfectly. I love the texture on the feathers. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous feathers, and that paper is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous paper and card, Claire! Love the die letters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that paper was made with Alcohol inks - SO pretty in the greens and so much easier than getting out the inks! Beautiful big feathers on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this paper is fabulous isn't it? I waited for ages for it - but it was so worth the wait! I love that you paired it with a bold sentiment and those fabulous feathers. I also love the color scheme you worked with. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, tis is a beautiful way to say "thinking of you" I love the colors and the feathers are an amazing accent. Hope you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love that gorgeous paper too Claire and your feather trio sets it off to great effect. I love the inset sentiment die too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooohhh! I love this paper for a guy card! That green is so rich! And you can't go wrong with the twine which I call 'guy ribbon'! Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card and that DSP is SO perfect for a masculine card. Awesome texture on the feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!