August 22, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
My card is created on a white card base. I trimmed a piece of floral/polka dot patterned paper with a scalloped die. I added a black strip to separate the two panels. The "HOPE" die was cut it black and backed in red. I stamped the sentiment in black. The die, sentiment and flowers are all from the Concord & 9th Hope set. I believe this set is retired. I love this set and will never part with it. I added pearls to complete my card.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Sept. 3rd @ 6pm EST.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!