Thursday, July 22, 2021

SWEET Tic Tac Toe Challenge

 July 22, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 



My card is created using the bottom row:  Violet, Berries, Alphabet stamps.  



My card is created on a white card base.  I dug through a bunch of patterned paper and found this piece with  little strawberries on it.  I knew it was perfect for the challenge.  I paired some violet checks on top for the two strips.  I used the Concord & 9th Sweet Strawberries stamp set for the berries and stems.  The matching dies were used to cut them out.  I found this "sweet" alphabet stamp die and decided it worked for my sentiment.   A few white enamel dots were added to complete my card. 

Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!