June 13, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a gorgeous color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on June 25th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used Pear Pizazz card stock and embossed it with texture. Then I cut the top white layer with a die. The flower was stamped using black and Calypso Coral inks. This set is from Concord & 9th and is called "You are Enough". I colored the stem green with Copic Markers. The sentiment is part of the set. I added black enamel dots to complete my card.
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!