Thursday, May 27, 2021

Have a Tee-rific Day! Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc115

May 27, 2021 

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 



My card is created using the diagonal: Dad, Twine, Wood and the middle column: Plaid, Twine, Sports. 


My card was very easy to create.  It is on a white card base.  I added a wood grained paper for the background.  A layer of plaid was added on top.  This golfer was in a pack of vintage golf paper.  I cut him out and added him to the top of the card.  Twine was added around the bottom of the picture.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp Tee Time


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is one sporty card :) !!! Love all the fun elements you've added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!